Interested in participating in an imagery training process that is deep and nurturing? Would you like to gift yourself the time to engage with your inner world? Are you willing to undertake an experiential, life-changing process?
Take our Deep Imagery Training. Enhance your imagery skills. Learn how to use imagery to explore any situation or issue. Become certified as a deep imagery guide. Learn how to work with Chakra animals, Polarities, Ways of Knowing, dreams, physical conditions, emotional issues, couples and more during our training process. You will never need another training program.
Take our Deep Imagery Training!
Trainer: Mary Diggin, Ph.D. Co-Trainer: Barbara Reiter
Certification: International Institute for Visualization Research Three Year Core Curriculum Training
Language of Instruction: English with some translation into German, if needed.
The Deep Imagery Distance Learning program is a distance learning version of The Core Curriculum Training in Deep Imagery, as developed by E.S. Gallegos, PhD. It is a 3 year program, certified by the IIVR (International Institute for Visualization Research). Until 2017, our training had been only offered as a residential training. Now it is possible to train from the comfort of your own home.
In the distance learning, our groups of 3-6 people meet via telephone dial-in or VOIP, for up to 2 hours at a time for instruction and then schedule practice sessions with each other outside of that. The DIT program allows people to integrate Imagery into their lives and deepens their imagery practice through that daily interaction.
The Deep Imagery Three Year training process is a depth process. It is highly experiential and dedicated to growing you through your interactions with the deep imagination. You need to be able to commit to this process.
Cost: $1500 per year.
Begins: Fall 2019
For more information, visit www.deepimagerytraining.com
Trainer: Raffaella Mayana Romieri – deepinnerspace.com
Certification: IIVR – International Institute of Visualization Research
Language of Instruction: English
Next training: 2019 – 2021 — REGISTRATION OPEN:
1. year 2019: 20. – 24. February / 19. – 23. June / 9. – 13. Oct.
2. year 2020: 5. – 9. February / 17. – 21. June / 7. – 11. Oct.
3. year 2021: 10. – 14. February / 16. – 20. June / 6. – 10. Oct.
PREREQUISITES FOR PARTICIPATION
– continuity and the willingness to engage in deep processes
– previous experience in Deep Imagery (participation in at least two seminars or three guided journeys in individual setting)
– previous experience in working with people
– previous experience on your own path of self-awareness
– the willingness and ability to act on one’s own responsibility
– chakra animals and council
– animals of the 4 ways of knowing (thinking, senses, feeling and imagination) and council
– animals of the senses (see, hear, smell, taste, touch)
– journeys into dreams and polarity work
– relationship journeys of two people
We work both in the large circle of the entire group as well as in groups of two to practice and explore the own guiding quality. Judgement-free feedback forms the important basis for learning through experience.
OWN PROCESS & GUIDANCE
during the entire training in between the individual modules:
At least two meetings of the trainees in two-person settings to practice the guidance and deepen one’s own process while journeying (Skype / phone possible).
1. year: Additionally at least 6 own journeys in individual settings guided by certified Deep Imagery guides
2. + 3. year: Additionally at least 6 own journeys in individual settings guided by certified Deep Imagery guides and at least 8 guidances of a single person including documentation
Participation in the training is confirmed at the end of the third year with a certificate from the International Institute for Visualization Research (USA).
Czech Republic, nice seminar house in the nature
seminar fee per year € 1.800
plus board & lodging
Visit http://deepimagery.cz/en/practical-information/ for complete details.
Leitung: Raffaella Mayana Romieri
Barbara Reiter, +49 (0)157 540 161 98, email@example.com
Beginn jeweils mit dem Abendessen um 18.00 Uhr
Ende jeweils mit dem Mittagessen um 13.00 Uhr
1. Jahr 2018 6. – 10. April 1. – 5. Aug. 28. Nov. – 2. Dez.
2. Jahr 2019 6. – 10. März 7. – 11. Aug. 13. – 17. Nov.
3. Jahr 2020 26. Feb. – 1. März 12. – 16. Aug. 18. – 22. Nov.
Seminarort: Seminarhaus Holzmannstett 1, 83539 Pfaffing, www.holzmannstett.de
We are always glad to hear from you.
If you contact us through this form, you will send a message to our USA-based office.