Who we are
We are The International Institute for Visualization Research (IIVR) a 501(C3) non-profit based in Northern New Mexico, USA. Our website address is: https://deepimagery.net.
We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, unless there is a specific reason to do so such as for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- Your information will be used by the IIVR to communicate with you and to provide you with information about our programs.
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Information collected through our Contact page form is automatically deleted from the form database after 365 days but your email address and other relevant information may be further used when communicating with you about our programs and through our mailing lists.
Email email@example.com if you want us to delete any specific information.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
We use a security app to help make this website more secure and also have enabled SSL. We do not collect sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) through this website.