Attention Non-USA-based Trainings
As of 2019, the IIVR no longer offers scholarships for trainings based outside of the USA.
Scholarships for trainings based in Europe will be managed by the new organization in Germany TiefenImagination eV. www.tiefenimagination.com
Partial Scholarships/grants for Personal Totem Pole Process Training.
The goal of the Scholarship Fund is to expand the use of the Deep Imagery in the world by supporting the training of imagery guides who will use the process within their communities.
The IIVR offers partial monetary grants or bursaries to eligible trainees, depending on available funding. The fund was established to assist individuals who could not otherwise participate in training due to financial constraints. The fund depends on donations for its resources. Therefore, usually, there is not a lot of money available. The usual amount of a grant is between 200 and 800 USD or Euros.
The grant is not paid directly to the applicant. Instead, if the application is approved, the money is paid to the trainer and the applicant receives a discount on the training to the amount of the grant offered. The IIVR office will notify the trainee/applicant as to the amount of the bursary, once the scholarship committee has made its determination.
Applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Be currently participating in a USA-based training, i.e enrolled in a currently active training with a recognized trainer.
- Have completed First Year and have enrolled in Second or Third year (i.e. Applications are ONLY open to Second and Third year trainees.)
- demonstrate financial need or hardship.
- be committed to using Deep Imagery in your community and the world.
- Will commit to writing a follow up testimonial of the training &/or an account of how they are using imagery within 12 months of receiving the grant. This is an account of actual work done rather than plans for the future.
Applications are reviewed once a year. Please submit your application between January 1 and March 31 of each year. Applications outside of those dates will not be considered.
Make sure you know what is the fee for the year of the training in which you are applying. The training organizer should provide you with a written statement, an invoice or other, for the fees.
Fill in all the required information.
Submit the application before March 31.
The Scholarship committee will meet after March 31 and review the applications. As it is a voluntary, international committee, it may take a little time for members to coordinate the meeting.
Recipients of scholarships will be as to the status of their application, by June 15 each year by the IIVR office. All decisions by the scholarship committee are final.
- Complete the application form using the online form. All applications should be submitted in English.
- Once you submit the form, it is sent to the IIVR office.
- The IIVR office will forward all applications to the committee. You will also receive an email to notify you that your application has been received.
- An optional interview may be necessary via telephone or internet with the scholarship committee. Be prepared to talk about your desire to bring Deep Imagery into the world as well as your experience as a trainee.
- The committee will ask your trainer to provide a description of your experience during training.
Prepare the Answers to these questions
There are some questions asked that should be answered in some detail. These are the answers that the Scholarship Committee will focus on most in deciding whether or not to support you. Put some thought into it. If you can speak to your own growing, and/or to any ideas you have about how you might use the work in the future, and can do so with some detail, the committee will look on that favorably.
These are the questions:
- What is your professional background? Educational qualifications, work experience etc. are all relevant.
- Describe your financial situation.
- What does Deep imagery mean to you?
- Describe how you plan to use this work in your community or the world and your professional &/or personal life.
- IMPORTANT: The 3 Year training prepares you to work with individuals and couples. When you describe how you intend to use the work, you need to focus on working with individuals and couples only.
The online form is the preferred method of application. If you are unable to use the online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.